Agnes Water - Idyllic Coastal Living - For Sale #010456
Lot Size: 2010 sq. mts.
Garage/Car Space: 2 +
Year Built: 1997
48 Seaspray Drive Agnes Water, QLD 4677
PRICED TO SELL - MOVE IN BEFORE SUMMER
Just undergone fully interior re-paint.
4 Bedroom Colonial Home by the sea.
Views to Bustard Head Lighthouse from the main bedroom and views toward Lady Musgrave Island from the front verandah.
2 minutes to the East Coast's most Northerly Surfing Beach
2 Minutes to 2 x Shopping Centres with all ammenities.
10 minutes to the Town of 1770, the Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and all it has to offer.
- 4 Large Bedrooms
- Main with Ensuite, Private Balcony and access to the Rear Deck
- Large well equipped Gas Kitchen with a Servery Window to the Rear Deck for Entertaining around the Pool
- Separate Family / TV Room
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors in Lounge, Dining and Family Rooms
- Exquisite Tiles in Kithchen, Entry and Hall-way
- In-ground / Above-ground Concrete Pool
- Reverse Cycle Fully Ducted and Zoned Air Conditioning
- Front and Rear Verandah's
- Double Roller Door Garage with Toilet and Shower and additional Roller Door to Under-house area for Extra Car, Boat or Trailer
- All Town Services - Water, Sewerage, Power, TV and Broadband
- Two Large Water Tanks enable the house to run without Town Water if you desire
- 1 1/2 hours to the Major Centres of Bundaberg and the thriving boom town of Gladstone